We’re building the next generation of our tool, using all the latest and greatest in technology and are looking for a UX/UI Designer to join our Design team in Espoo. The design team, a part of the bigger tech team, is at the forefront in product development cycle and works very close knitted with all the teams. As a UX Designer, your responsibilities will include taking the concept ideas all the way to final hand-off designs.
To be successful in this role, we expect you to show
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Instinctive ability to understand the business problems
- Demonstrable skills in multiple areas of UX from research to final hand-offs
- Excellent skills in design handover with ability to illustrate your thought process and ability to sell your decisions
- Understanding of storyboards, sitemaps, process and user flows
- Passion for maintaining a Design System
- Excellent command on at least one vector-based editor and basic experience with HTML and CSS
Skills that we appreciate, but are not required
- Experience in large scale enterprise applications
What you can expect from us:
- An organization that encourages you to be the best possible version of yourself
- An inspirational working atmosphere
- Organized teams and processes
- Room to grow professionally and personally
If this sound like a perfect next step in your design career, contact us using the form. Link us your portfolio, tell us your story, how life led you here, and where do you want to steer it.
Who we are?
ZEF is a Finnish SaaS company, offering intelligent surveys for insightful sales and marketing. We have been awarded as the #1 Great Place to Work in Finland in 2016. Our company is built on our values love, passion and bravery. Our family already represents four different nationalities and our common language is English. We’re organized into three teams, but are all working towards our common dream, every day. Our offices are located in Espoo and Oulu.